Friday, January 28, 2011

21Things4Students


Wow! How can it be the end of January already!!! Wasn't it just Christmas break?

We are underway with 21Things4Students, although, we have only done Thing 1. In your blog today, I would like to hear your reactions to your experience with Thing 1. Unfortunately, I am thinking that a lot of you never took the time to truly understand Delicious. That is really too bad. It is an excellent tool! Besides telling me what you think about Delicious and the process of adding items to Delicious, I would like you to list three ways you think you will be able to use your Delicious account.

Next week we move on to Thing 2 - Web Presence. Hopefully this will be an exciting thing. Please comment on my blog and tell me how you think you did on the pretest that we took. How tech smart are you?? Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment