Thursday, September 16, 2010

And...off we go blogging

Day 1! Today we start blogging. Sometimes I will blog and tell you what to blog about and other times it will be up to you to blog. You will be blogging weekly and there will be some class time to do this. You may (and I encourage this) blog at any time about anything. When I blog, I might also ask you to comment on my blog about a particular topic.

So...today I would like you to blog about blogging. Tell me (in your blog) your thoughts about the concept of blogging and how you think this is a Web 2.0 application. Include why you think so many people enjoy blogging. Also, do you think you will enjoy this experience? Why/why not??

Finally, you will need to comment on my blog. Please tell me your thoughts about the whole process of setting up your blog. Easy? Difficult?

Oops, one more thing. You must use correct spelling in your blogs. No "text" type writing! Thanks and enjoying your blogging experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment